WE DON´T JUST INCLUDE ANY SERVICES IN THE LISTS BELOW. WE WANT ONLY THE BEST FOR OUR GUESTS AND HAVE MADE CAREFUL CHOICES FACTORING IN QUALITY, VALUE, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. IF YOU CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY, DON´T FORGET TO MENTION CASTILLO SURFISTA!!
- FREE WALKING TOUR OF SANTIAGO IN ENGLISH, SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE. The most popular tour. Every day @ 10am and 3pm
- TOURS4TIPS SANTIAGO. a bit more in-depth. 2 different walking tours every day. www.tours4tips.com
- BIKE TOURS AND RENTALS. 2 bike tours in English per day, including their famous bike and wine tour. Reservation required. www.labicicletaverde.com
- TREKKING THE ANDES, GLACIERS, HOT SPRINGS AND MORE. Weekly single and multiple day tours that include transport, meals and bilingual guides. www.andoandes.cl and www.ecochile.travel
- PACHAMAMA HOP-ON HOP-OFF BUS TOUR. A sort of moving hostel with routes in Southern and Northern Chile. Discounts offered when bookings made through us. www.pachamamabybus.com
- SURF! Honestly, the best way to explore Chile´s coastline is by renting a vehicle. We have yet to find a quality surf tour but Jonathan will often take guests along on surf and camping trips in his 4x4 truck when the forecast looks right. Wetsuit and board rentals available at certain beaches. Just ask!!!
- WINE. There are several wineries close to Santiago and we can help get you there!
- WEEKLY BBQ AND FREE WINE. During the Summer we organize at least one weekly bbq in our large patio. We provide the charcoal, wine (until it lasts) and invite guests to bring whatever they like. The dog WILL skate andVegetarians are welcome!!
- MOVIE NIGHT MONDAY. email us ahead of time with requests.
- FREE SALSA and BACHATA CLASSES at a nearby club every TUESDAY.
- WEDNESDAY. FREE HUMMUS made by the owner (often accompanied by fresh baked soft pretzels. email ahead to coax him into making the pretzels)
- SUNDAY FUNDAY. The staff come up with a group event, inside or outside the hostel, to help get over the weekend hangover. (Pisco sours, sunday sundae's, picnic in the park, etc...)
- ROCK CLIMBING GYM. artificial rock wall right around the corner from the hostel. www.casaboulder.cl
- SPORTS BARS. Far from home and want to catch that important match??? We´re friends with with a massive expat sports bar full of plasma screens, cold beer, spicy hot wings ad delicious Mexican food. www.californiacantina.net. How about a friendly Irish Pub with fish and chips and quiz nights in English? The Shamrock Pub. Both are close to the hostel!
- From CAMPER VANS and 4x4 TRUCKS to SUV´s and SMALL ECONOMY CARS, we´ve developed relationships with the best rental services in town. Email us with want you´re looking for, where you want to go, and the dates you need the vehicle, and we´ll help find you the best offer. email@example.com. And we´re one of the only hostels in Santiago with secure parking!